Fall, From Above

Fall, From Above
Purchase this photograph and more at Autumn's Loft!

Autumn's Loft

AUTUMN’S LOFT Priest Lake’s premier resource for local creations! Enjoy Autumn H. Kennedy’s own Priest Lake Images scenic photography metals, canvas, and handmade photo cards inspired by the lake & countryside. Visit her artist’s loft & art gallery with offerings from over 50 local artisans. Showcasing fine art in watercolors, acrylic, charcoal, and mixed media among a great selection of rustic furnishings from her family's tree farm as well as pottery, jewelry, metal works, soaps, lotions, candles, glassware, and local authors. Stop in for a Huckleberry Espresso and browse the two story gallery of treasures. It is located on the left, just past mile 27 on Hwy 57. Follow us on Facebook for events, art classes, and new products. Open all year. Call for current hours. 208-443-0216 Autumn@PriestLakeimages.com.

Priest Lake Images


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lavender Festival

Visit me at my booth at the Lavender Festival, July 12 & 13th at the Newport Park 9am-6pm. Check out some of my new shots along with lavender images from last years festival taken along the Pend Oreille River. This year the Pend Oreille Valley Lavender Festival has changed it's location to First and Calispel at the Newport Park which is a much more convenient location and one I'm excited to be at. Once again the association has invited me to be their on-location photographer to capture the excitement of the day. I will be photographing vendors, artists, booths, and more which will be available for online viewing. Visit me at my booth where I will be selling photo cards, art on canvas, and a few rustic home furnishings that my family has made from recycling birch bark. Hope to see you there!

No comments: